Material exercise done some months back. Was initially going for a standard termie helmet with some chaos runes carved into the surface but the design changed a few times before I settled on this.
I tried to stay true to the tabletop originals but had to raise the crown slightly and de-flatten the forehead so that the eyes of the wearer would actually end up plane with the lenses. It should be fairly close to 1:1 scale, a little smaller - and it's absolutely huge. Should probably dump a comparison shot to show you what I mean.
When I have time I plan to add lights to the lenses and tighter lining to the inside. (it's somewhat front heavy due to the tusks which the lining hopefully should help with) I should probably weather it more aswell.